Friday, February 14, 2014


I would not go to school for six years unless I really wanted to. If there was something that I was interested in and it required six years of high school I would take it because it would interest me and I'd take an opportunity that may not come again. It would be a lot of school and work, but it would interest me and I like being in school. Some benefits of going to school for 6 years is because you can become smarter and education is important and it would feel like going to college because when graduated from six years of high school, I would be 20 years old. I would take an opportunity and wouldn't really mind six years of high school. Most people would say that is ridiculous but everyone is different. Disadvantages of going to high school for six years is that it would feel like I'm never going to ever be out of school. I would be 20 years old who would still be in high school. That's a lot of school and really no time to myself like I have now. This is just a lot of work. Mostly the higher levels of education and school is a lot of work and takes a lot of time of my hands, but that is school. School is supposed to help people get smarter and learn new things that they didn't already know. If school was optional people would most likely not show up. The students who want to learn come to school to learn. The kids who don't care about school wouldn't show up. If school was an option, most schools would be empty because kids don't care about their education.

1 comment:

  1. Based on your response to the 6 year High School program, it seems like you do not plan on going to college. You mentioned how if high school were 6 years, that it would seem like you would never be out of school and that you would have no time for yourself, but if you were to continue on with school after a 4 year program, it would be the same concept. I guess the idea would only be beneficial if you plan on continuing on your education in college.

    ReplyDelete